Translate

Minggu, 29 April 2012

For All Sebastian's Fans~ (Including myself XD)

Hey guys, r u a fan of Bassy/Sebby/Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji??
I'm gonna give pictures of him~ no Ciel included XD (gomen Ciel)
Here you go~ enjoy! >w<

1. Here's for the starter
As if he was saying, "Come over here with me, my lady." Aw~ XD

 
2.
As if he was saying, "Cookies, my dear?" >w<

3. Will you go to a costume party with him?? If it's me, I would go XD

4. It's always been one of my dream to be able to eat his cakes~ *w* (then again, this won't come true)
As if he was saying, "Chocolate cake, my lady? Our one hell of a butler has just made one especially for you."

5. When you were having a birthday & no one remembers, this is the sweetest present you've ever had~ <3<3<3
As if he was saying, "Surprise, I've got myself for you."

6. Ohh~
As if he was saying, "Will you be my valentine, my queen?" ASDASDAS I will! XD

7. Can you choose between Sebastian & the cute rabbit?? >w<

8. Here's the grand prize! O.O OMG!!! *nosebleeding*


2 komentar:

  1. sebas. sebas. sebas...
    Gently Sebas

    BalasHapus
  2. what do you mean by that?? xD
    girls are fangirling all over him you know~

    BalasHapus